For best results(C07 Roman-Ti-Cat), it is recommended to do a dry manicure (not soaking the hands and nails in water prior to application).
- Clean the hands and the nail surface with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Gently push the cuticles back with a sterilized metal pusher.
- Shape the nail using a 180 grit file. Buff the surface of the nail to remove the shine.
- Starting from the base of the nail to the free end, apply a thin layer of C07 Roman-Ti-Cat GEL.IT.UP by GIUP®, ensuring to seal the ends.
- Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp and 30-90 seconds in 24W or higher LED lamps.
- Apply a second thin layer of C07 Roman-Ti-Cat GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® and cure in the same way as mentioned above. Apply a top coats as the last layer.
- Cure for 3 minutes in 36 watt UV lamp or 60-90 seconds in 24W or higher LED Lamps.
- Apply a little cuticle oil and massage the cuticles.